Jan 10th, 2022
On today’s episode of Tulips and Honey Lauren and Kristin sit down and take your theology questions on false verses biblical churches, the difference between the word of faith and the prosperity gospel, and empathy, compassion, social media, and the end times.
What You'll Hear on This Episode
- Helping those who are stuck in a false church.
- Why the closest people to us as Christians should be solid Christians.
- The difference between a solid church and an unbiblical church.
- The difference between the word of faith and prosperity gospel.
- The difference between empathy and compassion.
- Learning to practice empathy and compassion.
- Learning to use social media to edify the Church and build up the saints.
- How Christians should approach the end times.
- Why Christians should be careful with end-times speculation.
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Lauren, Kristin, and Doreen Virtue Talking about the ARC Church
Lauren’s Episodes on End Times on Servants of Grace and Youtube
Subscribing, sharing, and your feedback You can subscribe to Tulips and Honey via iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or YouTube. If you like what you’ve heard, please consider leaving a rating and sharing it with your friends (it takes only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show). You can also connect with me on Twitter at @LaurenHereford, on Facebook, Instagram, or via email to share your feedback.
Thanks for listening to this episode of Tulips and Honey.