May 16th, 2020
This was a completely off-the-cuff sort of episode.
I was originally planning on getting into some topics that have been on my mind for awhile. But, nope. I guess those episodes will be coming later. ;)
At the time I recorded this one, it was mid-week and I was starting to really feel the pressure of many other responsibilities, commitments, ideas, projects, etc... that I had on the go.
I got to the point where the stress & overwhelm was just too much and I had to get realistic with myself in order to move forward.
This episode is my explanation of how I do exactly that -- how I refocus, figure out what truly matters, and start gettin' back to work.
Hope this method helps you out too!
There were a number of resources/links mentioned in this episode...
- my blog post on Christian productivity: https://myredemptionforhisglory.com/how-to-be-a-productive-christian-according-to-gods-standard/
- my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/alwaysonly
- my weekly newsletter: https://myredemptionforhisglory.com/newsletter/
- the James Bible study on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_lAyLLlMHx/
- my blog post on this year's gardening aspirations: https://myredemptionforhisglory.com/3-ways-to-generate-income-this-summer/
The most important thing to remember when you prioritize: Look to Scripture to understand what God says your priorities should be.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL LINKS:
Show your support and gain access to exclusive content & bonuses HERE!